Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:521 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Finance - Environment Management Firm - CA/CIWA/CMA (1-4 yrs)
One of the Environment Management Companies is hiring for Fresh CA/ICWA/CMA
Reporting Manager - Manager FPA
Location - Gurgaon
- Background of MIS, Costing, Budgeting, Business planning, Data analysis etc.
- Support Plans and Budgeting processes which occurs during the financial year, including providing support during the overall process, coordinating with various business teams and ensuring an efficient planning process
- Support month end close process and monthly forecasting process working with business teams
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and forecasting packs, working with the business to understand performance, current issues and trends covering P&L, Balance sheet and monitoring of key KPIs
- Prepare various ad-hoc financial analyses as required from time to time to support on-going business decisions and monitoring. Drive key insights and analytics
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and Monthly Reporting
- Analytically reviewing the information & should be very sound.
- Work on automaton of business processes to ensure efficiency and accuracy of accounts.
- Exp-1-3 Years post qualification
- Qualification - CA/ICWA/CMA
- Should have qualified in 1st or 2nd Attempt(3rd attempt or beyond may not apply)
- Exposure to technology is a plus
- Some experience of working in such MIS Costing, Budgeting etc
- Relevant experience in managing accounting operations.
- Knowledge of Indian IndAs/ IFRS/ Local tax laws.
- Experience in preparation of MIS and costing are critical.
- Experience in accounting and Ind AS standards.
- Exposure to the ERP (SAP/Oracle) is a big plus
- Willing to go extra mile
- Good Communication skills
- Strong Analytical Abilities
Pls Note - Audit & Taxation Experience only may not apply