Talent Search Executive at Anther HR Solutions
Views:1482 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Corporate Legal - FMCG - LLB/LLM (3-4 yrs)
Any graduate with LLB from a reputed law college (preferably LLM)
Min. 3-4 years- experience in reputed Company preferably which is into FMCG business.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Well versed with CPC, Cr.PC, Contractual laws;
- Good knowledge of laws applicable in an FMCG industry;
- Well versed with Court procedures in India;
- Willing to learn new things and work with dedication;
- Preferably should have experience of handling, litigations/ cases under Consumer
- Protection Act, Criminal Major Acts, Drugs and Cosmetics Act, Insecticides Act, Food
- Safety & Standards Act, Legal Metrology Act, Industrial Disputes Act and other Labor Legislations, Trade Marks Act etc.
- Should be well versed with drafting of documents that form part of any litigation such as Legal Notices / Reply, Suits, Written Statement, Writ Petitions, Criminal and Consumer
- Complaints etc. and should have a working knowledge of drafting of contracts, agreements etc. Candidate should be prepared to work under pressure and travel at a short notice.
- Should be able to manage work and maintain good relations with business
- Should be pro-active, result oriented, flexible with timings and a good team player.
- Candidate will have to handle voluminous litigation matters all across the country, manage voluminous data in the system and prepare reports for the Management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated & ability to work in teams
- Well versed with the latest developments in the field to share updates with businesses.