Talent Search Executive at Anther HR Solutions
Views:3348 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Corporate Legal - FMCG - LLB/LLM (3-4 yrs)
Any graduate with LLB from a reputed law college (preferably LLM)
Min. 3-4 years- experience in reputed Company preferably which is into FMCG business.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Well versed with CPC, Cr.PC, Contractual laws;
- Good knowledge of laws applicable in an FMCG industry;
- Well versed with Court procedures in India;
- Willing to learn new things and work with dedication;
- Preferably should have experience of handling, litigations/ cases under Consumer
- Protection Act, Criminal Major Acts, Drugs and Cosmetics Act, Insecticides Act, Food
- Safety & Standards Act, Legal Metrology Act, Industrial Disputes Act and other Labor Legislations, Trade Marks Act etc.
- Should be well versed with drafting of documents that form part of any litigation such as Legal Notices / Reply, Suits, Written Statement, Writ Petitions, Criminal and Consumer
- Complaints etc. and should have a working knowledge of drafting of contracts, agreements etc. Candidate should be prepared to work under pressure and travel at a short notice.
- Should be able to manage work and maintain good relations with business
- Should be pro-active, result oriented, flexible with timings and a good team player.
- Candidate will have to handle voluminous litigation matters all across the country, manage voluminous data in the system and prepare reports for the Management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated & ability to work in teams
- Well versed with the latest developments in the field to share updates with businesses.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.