Assistant Manager at PeopleStrong
Views:56 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Corporate Internal Audit (3-6 yrs)
Corporate Internal Audit
Role: Consultant - Risk and analytics
Experience/Skills: Team member: 2 - 5 Years in IT business, Project Management, Internal Audit, Quality, or other related functions.
a) BE or MBA from Tier 1 or 2 colleges
b) CISA would be added advantage
- Finance Knowledge is a plus
- SAP Knowledge and practice a plus
- Prior Experience in Data Analytics a plus
- Analytical mindset with sharpness of details a key trait
- Skills: Big Data, Analytics, Consulting, IT Security, ISO27001,
Specific indicative goals and objectives below:
A. Audit KPIs - Be a key contributor and enabler for success of Internal Audit function
- Measured on 6 Audit KPIs (Coverage, customer feedback, and ensure comprehensive closure of audit findings with all relevant stakeholders, based on actions recommended. - measure can be zero escalations from stakeholders post issuance of report.
B. Innovation in Audit - Drive Innovation in Audit methods
- Drive Innovative methods and techniques in audit to derive higher assurance, lean audits, higher coverage. Analytics efforts in Audit to be an average of at least 25%. Drive at least 25% Day Zero observation set.
C. Excellence in Audit - Drive excellence in audit program management
- Covering closure of audit field work in a rolling 3 month period, weekly/fortnightly dashboard to auditee, report closure within defined timelines, audit action tracking and closure.
D. Functional Transformation
- Participate in one of the 3 transformation tracks. Drive Knowledge Management - contribute atleast 25+ SOPs/Work guidelines/Templates to the Audit Knowledge management and program manage sessions for larger internal audit team
E. Training & Advocacy
Training to new joinees to Internal audit - atleast 32 personhours in a year. Attend Training Session of at least 32 personhours in a year