Talent Acquisition Specialist at Leadway Resource LLP
Views:85 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Executive/AM - Statutory Audit - CA (3-5 yrs)
- Execution of statutory audit assignments independently
- Handling of team
- Training and research
- Being a SPOC for the client
- Good technical knowledge needed for execution of assignment
- Learn and use of firm methodology
- Communicate with clients and their overseas counterparts wherever required
- Co-ordination with Co. cross service teams (IDT, Tax, C Law, TP, etc.) for assignments
- Ownership of clients like CSS, billing, recovery, etc.
- Working knowledge about internal audits
- Flexible to work on non standard assurance engagements
- Travel across all locations.
To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to have -
- Chartered Accountant with 1-3 years post qualification experience
- Expert knowledge of business processes, accounting, reporting and audit methodology
- Expert knowledge and application of accounting standards and SAs under Indian GAAP
- Awareness of reporting under IFRS and other GAAPs as may be required for the group reporting for various entities.
- Awareness of direct and indirect taxes and corporate laws
- Excellent team management and client handling experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Self starter with a strong work ethic
- Exposure to ERP environment (Tally, SAP, JDE, etc.)
- Strong communication, with good command on English language
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.