Senior Engineering Manager - Digital Payment Firm (10-14 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - java, j2ee, microservices architecture, payments, fintech, b2b, b2c, engineering manager, back end development, payments fintech, UPI, NPCI, BBPS, Bharat QR, amazon, google, phonepe, bharatpe,
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Looking to hire a seasoned technocrat with 10 to 14 years of experience. Must have extensive back-end development experience with proficiency in the java stack, messaging queue like apache kafka and micro services architecture. Experience working with B2B/B2C/Fintech product companies is a must.
Our client is a well-established players in the digital payment Eco-system in India with a user base of more than 6 million. They aim to make the banking experience more simplistic and accessible by offering a variety of financial products to individual and businesses across digital platforms like mobiles. Their products are designed and built to do away with usual issues that have plagued banking.
- Lead the development of the next generation of platforms and applications
- Build and lead a team to create robust, highly scalable, high-quality solutions.
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to solve complex problems
- Advocate and champion quality coding, design and best practices
- Communicate design and test impact based on business requirements.
- Manage, mentor team of developers
- 10+ years of experience with a strong educational and technical background
- Worked with product companies in the past, preference for Payment Fintech, B2B and B2C
- Experience in building highly scalable systems
- Experience in back-end development using the java stack and hands on with micro services architecture
- A problem solving mindset and enthusiasm to working on new technology
- Able to understand business requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions
Job Offer :
- Great work culture
- Support from business to take product to next level
- Good compensation
Contact - Amar Bedi - +91 124 452 5480
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.