Senior Executive - Recruitment at Windows Consultants
Views:756 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Engagement Manager - Business Projects & Solutions Team (15-20 yrs)
Role : Sr. Engagement Manager
Shift Timing : 5 PM to 2:30 AM
Location : Sector 69, Gurugram.
The role is for a Senior Manager who would be leading the Business Projects and Solutions (BPS) team in the ASC. The team consists of Project Managers, Project Analysts and Production Support staff,working together with onshore partners to deliver projects and services for Sun Life Canada business units. The successful candidate will provide leadership, coaching and mentorship to the offshore team and collaborate with onshore leaders to ensure that offshore assignments are executed successfully. The individual will use his/her knowledge of project management, and support best practices to ensure robust delivery that follow laid down processes.
The incumbent will be an adaptable individual, who enjoys driving engagements to successful milestones having strong capability of leading & motivating a team.
This role works as a single point of contact with accountability for the ASCI team and reporting to the Engagement Leader.
- Work with transition team for any new transition for the Transition Management in the team in the ASC
- Responsible for team right from appropriate talent acquisition, onboarding, retention strategy and employee engagement.
Talent management :
Responsible for KRA and goals. Define objectives at team member level, lead performance evaluation sessions after interacting with stakeholders and normalization across teams.
Talent assessment and individual development plans for the team
- Team development- applying coaching and mentoring skills; Identifying training needs and working with Learning & Development team to fill skill gaps
Delivery Management :
- Work with Canada management team for resource planning and execution oversight of work processed by theBPS team in the ASC
- Support Onsite Managers in Workload forecasting & planning, process standardization
- Productivity Enhancement, Governance and Control
- Leverage cross functional synergies, Backup and succession planning across teams
- Identifying improvement opportunities and executing the same
Engagement Management :
- Integration and alignment with BPS team vision and strategy
- Collaboration with multiple stakeholders across the organization to ensure that set objectives are met
- Regular reporting of progress, issues, risks, and working with the relevant stakeholders to resolve issues
- Grow the engagement - work closely with the Engagement leader and BPS leaders to navigate the BPS partner organization and identify opportunities for the project managers, project analysts & support analysts
Needed Qualification :
- Project/portfolio management experience
- Strong customer service orientation with results-driven approach
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize wide range of tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strength in analysis and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail and ability to consistently produce high-quality deliverables
- Proven track record in managing and introducing change with flexible approach to influencing - effectively partnering with key stakeholders for win-win success
- Team leadership skills
- Knowledge of the Insurance, pension or benefits industry is a strong asset
- University degree from a reputed institute/ university
Industry Experience :
- 14+ years of progressive leadership experience, with at least 7+ years of experience in project management and managing team of PMs and project coordinators.
- Preferably worked with stakeholders in North America