Senior Consultant at Huquo Consulting
Views:649 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Engagement Manager - Analytics - Management Consulting Firm - IIM/IIT/XLRI/DTU/NIT (12-16 yrs)
Sr Engagement manager: Analytics/ management consulting IIM/IIT/XLRI/DTU/NIT
Role Title: Senior Engagement Manager (Sr AVP)
Location: Gurgaon( Hybrid)
- Complete understanding of the current state of affairs in Analytics industry
- Interacting with clients on regular basis, understanding their requirements and transforming that into business framework and providing advanced analytics solutions
- Manage a large team of data scientist and data engineers
- Initiate and lead process transformation initiatives
- Provide regular coaching to team on team management and advanced analytical concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 12 years' of experience in Advanced Analytics
- Experience of working in international markets such as US, UK is preferred.
- Must have expertise in analytics, machine learning, advanced statistical techniques, AI and data engineering jobs.
- Must have expertise in analytical tools Python/R/SAS, SQL
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, effective communicator to superiors, peers and subordinate, good command of the English language, demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Strong solution development mindset, ability to work with multiple stakeholders and ability to present ideas to senior leadership
- Ability to work in new business development such as assessing pain areas for our clients, generating solutions for clients
- Assist in learning and development of team members
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guideline
Good to have: Utilituies/Retail domain experience
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- Experience in working in dual shore engagement and must have experience in managing clients directly and P&L responsibility
- Strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work.
- Solution oriented mindset
- Ability to work in diverse areas and create market leading solutions
- Managerial experience in leading analytics teams including career management of offshore staff, training, recruiting
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges
- Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- Potential to permanently move to on- shore location if you are successful in your role and receive tremendous positive client feedback.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth.
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors. Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.