Manager - Leadership Hiring at Saaki, Argus, Averil Consulting
Views:375 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Engagement Manager - Analytics Firm (12-15 yrs)
- Manage client relationships across one or more clients.
- Focus on offering more solutions and growing the client account, with strong focus on revenue management.
- Participate in client workshops to identify high impact problems that could be solved through AI based solutions
- Translate business problems (sometimes ambiguous) into clear analytic problem statements.
- Work closely with the delivery teams to design the Analytics solutions.
- Demonstrate expertise in techno-functional consulting & stakeholder management capabilities.
- Perform a role that involves a combination of hands-on contribution, customer engagement and team management.
- Articulate how analytic results improve clients' business & financial metrics.
- Contribute to organization building through sharing best practices and latest Industry trends.
- 12 - 15 years of relevant experience
- Experience in stakeholder management, driving project governance, and linking analytics to business value delivered
- Experience of business development, and pitching solutions to large clients.
- Experience of growing client accounts and managing clients across various levels.
- Knowledge of DS / ML / AI techniques - when and why they are used and interpretation of results from a business viewpoint
- In depth understanding of how analytics is used in decision making in one or more industries / functional areas
- Ability to translate high level business problems to an analytics problem statement
- Experience in scoping, development, validation & deployment of explanatory, predictive, and prescriptive analytics solutions
- MBA from reputed institute preferred
Company: Our client a leading analytics company in India
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.