HR Recruiter at Floret consulting
Views:1541 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Domain Consultant - CRM - Retail/Technology/Hospitality (5-8 yrs)
We currently have an opening for a Senior Domain Consultant to service new clients within the CRM vertical (retail/technology/hospitality).
Key Responsibilities - Details
- Work closely with the client analytics team to deliver consumer insights aimed at improving consumer engagement and retention.
- Understand business requirements, conceptualize analysis framework, define data requirements, perform the analysis, and coordinate implementation with other business partners. Create presentations that present the - story- from the analysis to clients.
- Work collaboratively as a part of the larger client team to understand requirements and provide relevant solutions
- Collaborate with the larger AQ team to provide client support and develop solutions.
- Hands, on Client facing role - Candidate will work directly with senior members of our clients- analytics & insights team
Essential Skills And Qualities :
- Good marketing domain knowledge, particularly in the CRM domain.
- Comfortable with SAS/SQL. Experience on working with large databases. Good Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Should be good at analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Able to form relationships, build trust and work collaboratively on small and large teams across functions and in a professional and respectful manner.
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with clients and teams in India.
- Master's degree (MS, MBA, etc.) with a major in quantitative field (Statistics, Predictive Analytics, Economics, Mathematics etc.). Bachelor's degree from a good institute would also be considered.
- 5 -7 years of CRM related analytics experience (Direct Marketing or Retail expertise would be ideal).
Arjun Raj MP
Floret Consulting / Media communication
Cell: +91 7411444993
Landline : +91 08049698266
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.