Consultant at LeadHire
Views:800 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Senior Director/VP - Sales Excellence& Transformation (13-17 yrs)
The Head Sales Excellence & Transformation is responsible for driving the continuous improvement of the Company selling capabilities with a focus on optimizing digital sales tools and sales analytics that collectively drive sustainable organic growth.
Working cross-functionally with the business sales excellence leaders, the Senior Director/VP Sales Excellence leverages their expertise to ensure the strategic growth initiatives are translated into actionable sales activities with best-in-class sales operations.
He/She needs to demonstrate a passion for leveraging analytics and technology to drive actionable insights to increase seller productivity and measurably improve on sellers performance. Ensures sales teams are armed with insights and tools to deliver growth. This includes developing comprehensive and automated sales process management to increase lead conversion and successfully launch effective sales tools to grow sales pipeline, reduce cycle time and enhance average deal size.
- Own the Execution and synergies across Business Groups ensuring the implementation of best practices. Create sales tools vision and roadmap.
- Own the sales analytics dashboards (Sales Behavior, Strategic Accounts) and business insights that inform sales professionals and leadership at multiple levels on how to drive sales performance, gain new accounts and expand existing customer pocket share.
- Develop, articulate, and defend sales strategy recommendations on a routine basis
- Provide detailed and actionable analysis to drive efficient performance
- Execute Sales & Marketing updates with a focus on performance forecasting, strategic quota setting, territory design and Marketing goals
- Translate data into meaningful business recommendations and actions
- Work with the channel strategy team to incorporate brand inputs used in the development of Sales, Marketing / Channel Strategy.
- Work with marketing and sales functions to develop initiative plans and integrate into the sales/channel priority calendar.
- Provides sales perspective in the development of brand annual, monthly, and initiative sales forecasts
- Works volume forecasts issues to resolution and adjusts as needed as the business develops
- Provides input into pricing strategy, focusing on the analysis of competitive activity, pricing strategy and its effect on execution framework expectations and volume
- Routine assessment of current sales capabilities, key performance indicators, sales coverage and maturity gap analysis.
- Pipeline and lead-to-revenue management to drive faster sales velocity
- Standardize order forecasting process by Go-To-Market model and provide prescriptive insights from pipeline to orders.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelors degree - Masters degree preferred.
- 15+ years of management experience in business or Sales Leadership roles.
- 10+ years experience in driving process improvements and implementing common process solutions along with managing Sales Strategy
- Track record of success with cross-functional teams, driving change and implementing new processes that significantly improve sales effectiveness.
- Effective written & oral communication skills.
- Experience in working in a matrix environment, as well as managing multiple priorities.
- Success in managing multiple, complex projects and changing priorities, making sound decisions, and working effectively in a matrix environment.