Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1000 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Director - Supply Chain Transformation Practice - Management Consulting Firm (15-20 yrs)
Role : Sr. Director - Supply Chain Transformation ( Management Consulting)
Location : Gurgaon / Mumbai / Bangalore / Hyderabad
Job Profile Summary:
A career in our Supply Chain Transformation practice, will provide you with the opportunity to shape, sell and deliver Transformation solutions for our clients. We focus on solutions of Supply Chain Strategy, Supply Chain Integrated Planning, Procurement Transformation, Logistics Transformation and Smart Supply Chain Control Tower enabled by digital capabilities to drive client business outcomes across revenue growth, profitability, asset utilization and working capital.
Supply Chain Transformation is an area of high growth with clients exploring transformation across their Supply Chain and your role will involve scaling up this business for Client working back with the Partner group and team through
- Lead generation and sales conversion for these solutions from Client Priority Accounts, Alliance partners and Client Network teams through an integrated approach
- Build team capabilities across these solutions, identify and bridge capability gaps in the team through training and recruitment
- Develop focus clients and deliver programs with high delivery quality & effective collaboration across Technology Consulting, Risk Consulting
- Build visibility in the market and position Client as the leading brand for Supply Chain Transformation in India
- Identify areas of investment for Client in the Supply Chain domain
Key Responsibilities :
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at Client needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the Client Professional;
our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Sr. Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Client Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but not limited to:
- Sales and Delivery of Supply Chain Transformation Solutions across Sectors
- Sales through Client Priority Accounts, Network and Alliances
- Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others' learning and development.
- Identify market opportunities and improve existing and create new value propositions.
- Develop team member capabilities in Supply Chain Solutions
- Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas.
- Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions / recommendations.
- Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders.
- Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Preferred skills
- Sales and Delivery of Supply Chain Transformation programs and delivery of client business outcomes
- Ability to build and develop team capabilities in Supply Chain Solutions
- Solution capabilities - Sales and Delivery of Supply Chain Integrated Planning/ Procurement Transformation /Logistics Transformation across 2+ Sectors (Consumer goods, Automotive, Industrial Products, Infrastructure),Retail, Oil & Gas)
- Digital capabilities - Sales of above solutions with Digital capabilities such as SAP IBP/APO/ Blue Yonder/O9/Anaplan/Ariba/ Coupa/ Ivalua/ Custom Analytics/ similar solutions -
Educational Qualification & Work Experience:
- BE & MBA with min. 15+ years of experience, preferably all consulting or mix of industry and consulting in the Supply Chain Transformation Solution areas