Senior Manager at RGF Professional Recruitment India
Views:5033 Applications:471 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Senior Director - Supply Chain Operations - FMCG (20-25 yrs)
Position : Senior Director - Operations
- Responsible for making the client's supply chain far superior than competition in terms of speed, reach, innovations & cost.
- Drive superior customer experience - setting world class standards.
- Contribute to strategy - especially through cost optimizations and innovations in Supply Chain.
- Lead the rapid scaling up of client's Supply Chain footprint.
- Lead day-to-day operations and 3PL partners to improve service levels, operational efficiencies, and costs
- Develop and lead KPI s for fulfillment and delivery performance that satisfy consumer expectations, marketing requirements and financial targets while optimizing cost and speed
- Build and execute long term strategy to support multi-channel fulfillment infrastructure; finalize major business model implications and financial model
- Own the Supply chain Academy to help people grow.
- Oversee development of systems and processes of continuous improvement
First 6-12 Months accomplishments :
- During the first six months the successful candidate is expected to architect a supply chain roadmap that would define the operations.
- Align the team to the defined roadmap and work with them towards the set direction.
- Implementation of the plan to achieve Organisational goals.
Leadership behaviours/competencies :
- Drives innovation
- Strong customer focus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Financial experience
- Change Maker
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Highest level problem solver
- Highest level of ownership and accountability
Core competencies :
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments.
- Develops Self: Develops self to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; proactively seeks feedback, coaching education and training.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Very good understanding of the entire value chain and its primary activities and an excellent knowledge of the main elements, dynamics and drivers in the supply planning process, as well as in the forecasting process. End to end experience is a must.
- Sustainable track record in identifying, developing and executing international change and process improvement initiatives in the planning, logistics and customer service areas. This includes excellent project and program management skills.
- Well-developed business management capability, and a keen understanding of the business equation and how business and supply chain decisions impact financials (P&L, Balance Sheet).
- Ability to connect with Commercial leaders and operate in a matrix environment.
- Ability to manage and motivate dispersed team across the region.
- Cultural awareness and flexibility.
- Ability to drive change and challenge the status quo.
Educational Qualification :
- Engineering Graduate preferably with an MBA coupled with a minimum 20+ years of total experience.