Associate Consultant at WK Associates
Views:2560 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Director - Solutions - Bid Management - IT Infrastructure Services (15-25 yrs)
Position - Senior Director - Solutions (Bid Management)
Reporting to - Senior Vice President - Presales, Solutions and Digital Professional Services
Location - Bangalore
The role plays the lead in understanding the requirements of the customers/prospects, sales leaders and designing a technical solution to address them. The person will enable a strong solution mindset, creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and Infrastructure service offerings among the team
- Work closely with the sales teams in the new business acquisition process
- Understand the customer technical and business requirements and design and develop an end to end Solution to win new business.
- Conceptualize Solution Strategy, Win Theme, Transformation approach and provide Technical (People, Process & Platform) solution for the RFX response
- Identify and position the right Digital Infrastructure/Managed service offering from the service catalogue to meet enterprise customers long term and short term IT requirements
- Engage with strategic customers and prospects to understand their IT strategy and vision, build service offering roadmap.
- Participate in technology roadmap/scope definition workshops with strategic customers and prospects.
- Prepare and present technical sales presentations, architecture designs, proof-of-concept and solution walk through.
- Participate and lead solution discussion in proposal defense meetings - Work actively with the Sales teams across the geographies to identify potential opportunities proactively and propose winning solutions.
- Enable Sales teams on the new industry trends and corresponding Microland service offerings to create new business opportunities
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of Microland Service offerings and industry trends.
- Motivate and mentor the team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical stream. Relevant industry certifications would be an advantage.
- A result oriented professional with minimum of 18+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure services designing and implementing.
- The candidate for this position should have experience in designing and implementing IT Infrastructure Services.
- Experience in Global Service Delivery, IT Service Desk, IT Service Management, IT Outsourcing/Offshoring and IT strategy.
- The candidate should also know Enterprise Architecture, Transition Management and Vendor Management.
- The candidate should have excellent written and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.