Principal Consultant at BTI Executive Search
Views:786 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Senior Director - Process Excellence & Digital Transformation - US Healthcare (15-22 yrs)
Senior Director - Process Excellence & Digital Transformation (15+ years) - US Healthcare
- We are looking for a Six Sigma Black Belt Certified Healthcare Transformational Leader with proven experience in areas of Process & Operational Excellence , Continuous Improvement , Automation (RPA) ,Operations /Transitions, Solutioning ,Business Excellence, Quality in US Healthcare domain across IT Services & Consulting firms OR Healthcare Industries .
- You will be responsible for will be responsible for improving overall Automation/Quality/Efficiency & TAT across businesses. You will be driving Transformational Quality, MIS & Analytics, Enterprise-wide efficiency, and Deployment projects.
JOB LOCATION : Hyderabad OR Chennai (Work from Office)
If you are someone with 15+ years of total work experience and relevant experience as mentioned above ; please apply to the job post with your updated resume or share your profile for a confidential discussion.
- Overall, 15 + years of total work experience
- Last 8 years (Min) in the US Healthcare industry and 4+ years in a Transformational Leadership role
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified (Preferred)
- Possess experience in working across global delivery models.
- Demonstrated strong bias for action; ability to drive decision velocity; fill gaps and seek additional resources internally or through partners to quickly knock down barriers and execute.
- Effective communicator. Ability to communicate complex concepts in clear and concise language, adapting to a variety of audiences.
- Superior relationship management skills: ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers, as well as effectively operate within a matrix organization
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with leaders within the firm to develop and execute plans
- Ability to think creatively and to drive innovation and develop and lead innovative, actionable, vision-driven initiative in collaborative environments to engage, inspire, and influence our architects and engineers.
- Ability to mentor, coach and provide appropriate guidance/direction/feedback to others
- Drive the integration (Technology & Ops) agenda of the company and be the point of contact for all critical/strategic projects for various RCM business segments in R1 India
- Lead the RPA for delivery for all businesses with redesigned process capabilities, right before transition to India
- Identify and lead projects of high impact within the business to improve MIS, Quality and other operational efficiency/productivity projects.
- The candidate will specialize in transformation solutions combined with Global Business Services strategy design and implementation.
- Create SCRUM teams and use agile methodology to bring together, Training/Quality, Business Excellence, Work Force Management, Analytics & Automation towards driving Operational Excellence
- Drive on time results for India and Global stakeholders and customers that is defect free and in an operationally efficient manner.
- Understand Operations and Corporate Compliance, Policies and Procedures and best practices.
- Other duties as outlined by Global and Geo leadership