Senior Director - Private Sector Engagement - NGO (18-25 yrs)
Senior Director - Private Sector Engagement.
Our client is a leading non-profit organization based works in domain of Climate, sustainability and Livelihood. They presence in 18 countries around the globe.
- Provide positive leadership and development for the team, ensuring they feel close to the mission and the importance of their delivery against budget and impact targets
- Produce and drive an organisational strategy and long-range plan for significant corporate funding over the next 2 years
- Provide close and effective management of income budgets with regular pipeline forecasting and trend analysis
- Acting as media spokesperson on policy issues, and supporting the integration of policymaker needs into organisation's wider communications strategy;
- Along with directors and sr. directors leads the development of strategy for individual companies and works closely with the team to develop proposals and plans for specific private sector engagements
- Aligns strategy and operating plans to drive progress toward annual fundraising goals.
- Guides the Directors in the preparation and monitoring of their fundraising plans, and prospect management including revenue forecasts.
- Sets an example of respect, accountability, motivation, and high productivity.
- Applies influence and negotiating skills to drive results.
- Contributes to the development of documents for the board, including quarterly updates, and annual progress reports.
- An experienced professional with a successful track record and demonstrated experience developing and implementing creative strategies for increasing funding and support for mission-driven organizations
- Manages a team that will include directors, fundraisers, relationship managers, technical and operations staff.
- Research and set accurate but ambitious budgetary targets, with high, mid and low scenario planning - and deliver on both income and expenditure
- Plot growth opportunities; inform budgets and risk management; monitor results and amend strategies in order to meet growth targets
- Possession of a supportive and accessible management style, the ability to lead and motivate a diverse staff, and experience in managing change and growth.
- A desire to play a key role in achieving an ambitious vision that will require audacious thinking and a comfort level with a fast pace.
- The intellectual depth, maturity and confidence to work with and command the respect and confidence of Board.
- Leads with excellence. Demonstrates courage by holding self and others accountable and by leading organizational change.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team player who can positively impact both strategic and tactical fundraising and development initiatives.
- Superior management skills with a demonstrated ability to influence and engage subordinates and peers.
- Provide leadership and identify opportunities for a healthy partnerships pipeline
- Lead the team to gather intelligence on corporate and impact investor trends, as well as monitoring and evaluation to ensure organization is able to show impact and secure future funding
- Present private sector engagement opportunities to field offices based on country-level programmatic priorities.
- Liaise with field offices and explore potential for expansion of country level relationships to regional/global level.
- Support and assist with monitoring and evaluation of shared value and inclusive business activities.
- Support managers in the Institutional Partnerships. This includes responsibility for developing and nurturing relationships with introducers, corporates, consultants who will help to create opportunities for the pipeline
- Working with key teams, ensure partners are invited to networking events and round table discussions
- Working with Programmes teams, facilitate collaboration between institutional and private sector partners to secure further funding through tripartite relationships
- A Master's degree in a related field (e.g. MBA ) is preferred.
- 18+ years experience in business, sustainability, conservation, nonprofit management, or relevant background.
- Excellent people management skills. Ability to work well in cross-functional teams and enjoys mentoring team members.
- Strong communications and collaboration skills required. Dynamic and alignment-building with internal stakeholder groups.
- Proven track record of delivering on revenue goals.
- Ability to operate with independence and collaboratively, under pressure, to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Robust quantitative and analytical skills, including the ability to understand complex financial records.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills; attention to detail; the ability to think strategically and act decisively; and strong work ethic.
- Unimpeachable ethical standards, confidentiality, and personal integrity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.