Manager at Par Formulations Private Limited
Views:3218 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Director - Manufacturing - Pharma (18-20 yrs)
Company Profile: Par Formulations Private Limited, is a unit of Par Pharmaceuticals, (an Endo International group company) is a MNC, corporate office located at Mumbai and having its sites at Chennai. The unit is into development, and manufacture of cost-effective generic pharmaceutical products, for the US and Europe markets.
This position is second line to site head and reports to Site Head. Responsible for the manufacturing and packing at Par Formulations Chennai. The Job holder is responsible to meet the production targets commercial, NPL and site transfer within the quality framework. Lead teams to align their personal goals with the organization that will ensure achieving the business goal.
- Pharmaceutical Graduate or post graduate with around 18 - 20 years of manufacturing of formulations for a regulated market.
- Should have worked in formulations for oral solid dosages.
- Most have very good exposure to face USFDA and worked with USFDA approved site.
- Knowledge on operational excellence, management and data analysis.
Production & PPIC
- Plan, review, organize direct and run optimum day to day operation to meet planned site budget.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on time dispatch.
- Implement strategy in alignment with strategic initiative and provide a clear sense.
- Increase production, asset capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Preparation of monthly reports with respect to manufacturing.
- Tech transfer and scale up in time.
- Oversee the PPIC function
- Planning and execution of launch product with on time in full.
cGMP and EHS Compliance Audits
- Area to quality compliance 24X7 and ensuring any time regulatory inspection.
- Ensures that within the function, all health and safety measures are taken and adhered to according to Health and Safety policies and procedures of the company.
- Ensure the shop floor maintenance at all times to minimize a down time.
- Periodic review of SOP and updates in line with Guideline requirements.
- Promote and create awareness to ensure no data integrity reported in the department.
- Investigate and take disciplinary action for all indiscipline related issues not only limited to data integrity.
- Leading all site audits of regulatory agencies.
Product Delivery :
- Will take care of new product launches on time
- Extend support and ensure all site transfer products launched on time.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- To effectively manage the production of multiple Stop keep Units and new Launches.
- Will take care of sea air ratio
- Coordination with cross functional team
- Drive operational excellence in the department to ensure everybody get trained and work more effectively towards excellence.
- Productivity improvements by process optimization and line up gradation and OEE.
- Yield improvements at stage wise
Team Management :
- Co-ordinate with cross functional departments.
- Develop the team skill as per the Business requirement and create a culture to engage talent.
- Manage attrition at the in the.
- Maintain the discipline in all areas with respect to time management and adhere to all HR policy.
- Promote a transparent culture and drive endo values at the site.
- Creation of good culture as global company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.