Lead Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Wenger & watson
Views:1248 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Director - Learning & Development - FinTech (15-21 yrs)
The Senior Director for Learning is responsible for driving key learning programs, leadership development and talent processes across the organisation.
- Partner with the leaders in developing the strategy and plan for learning solutions
- Ensure assessment protocols & programs are communicated and adopted
- Determine and prioritize specialized training needs and put plans in place to design and deliver through internal or external resources
- Align to business needs through adequate representation
- Oversee and evolve the Career Progression framework & processes
- Build on Career Tracks for key job families
- Responsible for building entire spectrum of Onboarding, Talent Mgt, Performance Mgmt. & Learning
- Run a smooth and effective Onboarding framework, including Day 1 program, overall journey for new hires, Onboarding tools & enhancements
- Conduct a quarterly pulse survey of talent reviews & succession planning for all leaders in partnership with People Partners. Provide a view of succession plans & metrics, as well as status for HiPO and diverse population.
- Provide CoE support for the performance mgmt. cycles - enabling deeper understanding of principles & concepts like Leadership Expectations & Ratings, providing toolkits to People Partners and running calibrations for leaders.
- Develop and execute learning solutions across levels from frontline associates to leaders
Preferred experience in FinTech.
Overall 15+ years of experience,
Key leadership skills required -
- Be values-driven & collaborative
- Lead with influence and inspiration
- Navigate scale, complexity and ambiguity
- Communicate effectively, project confidence