Team Leader at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:3306 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
Senior Director/Lead - India Development & Work Force Strategy Delivery - Group Operations - Investment Banking (15-25 yrs)
Senior Director, Group Operations - India Development & Work Force Strategy Delivery, Pune, India
- For a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. With global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a new streamlined global organization, they are set for growth. We partner across business, division and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow.
- As the India Development and Work Force Strategy Lead, you will assist in building a strong governance across People and transformation agenda for Group operations at Pune. This role supports the Pune Group Operations Site Head in the implementation of strategy relating to delivering the best services, growing utilizations, driving the talent agendas and strengthening the governance of accountability, risk and control around service delivery, in addition to driving the global Work Force strategy agenda.
Key Responsibilities include
This is a leadership position that provides Governance and oversight around People and workforce agenda for Group Operations in Pune.
- As the India Development and Work Force Strategy lead, you are responsible for supporting the Site Head of Group Operations, driving various initiatives for Pune which involves developing a People & Culture framework, embedding Conduct and Ethics standards, evolving the Business Partners Management across region and within the region.
- You will support the functional managers in operational management in order to deliver high quality services; ensuring openness (through scorecards / Key Performance Indicator reporting) on operations and drive the process / service improvement agenda across the deployed functions.
- Partner with Global functional leads and their teams to define and structure the functional strategies and see through successful implementation of recommended target operating models, service model structures across Group operations and Operation technology.
- Responsible for efficiency and effectiveness of operations and infrastructure of Group Operations team ensuring the site wide requirements are taken into consideration
- Working with BCM partners to ensure an effective and tested BCP strategy is in place for the region in coordination with the functional Managers.
- Partnering with the global COO and COS to ensure the region is aligned to their global strategies /budgets.
- You will drive events that help build Internal and External Branding.
- Partner and collaborate with Pune site COO in furthering Credit Suisse's site wide initiatives.
- Strategize and execute the Global Work Force strategy for GO and GO tech partners
You offer excellent track record of delivery and demonstrate the following attributes:
- 15+ years of industry experience with a consistent track record in delivering impact by partnering across teams and functions.
- Deep understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Proven experience in Operations management and implementation of strategic change.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize matters effectively.
- Strong client orientation and partnership mindset with experience in matrix organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present and influence senior management and peers.
- Proven experience and understanding of governance, risk and controls within a complex entity structure across multiple geographies.
- Experience of driving operational and organization efficiencies; prior experience as a Business Manager or COO is likely to be a plus.