Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:3916 Applications:820 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Director - ITeS/BPO Operations - BFSI Vertical (12-18 yrs)
Role : Senior Director - Operations ITeS/BPO ( BFSI Vertical)
Location : Philippines ( Manila)
This role will be responsible for creating profitable growth and operational delivery of Philippines Center by setting Strategic direction to the Country Head, and is a key member of the Organisations leadership team.
- Overseeing operational activities for the organization.
- Responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all operations program. Provide high level management to Program Directors and Senior Managers to maintain a consistently high standard of program delivery and outstanding client and staff experience across all sites.
- Align staff and all other resources to most efficiently and effectively achieve programmatic objectives.
- Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, strategic innovation, performance reporting, and human capital development. Manage and grow a portfolio for US financial institutions.
- Support development of program policies, rules, protocols, handbooks, and forms for all program components.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory client guidelines and standards. Take leadership role in migration to new case management database.
- Maintain a culture of performance management and continuous improvement, helping staff focus on both their individual clients as well as the site overall goals. Responsible for revenues, headcount and all client deliverables.
- Identify opportunities to streamline business processes and systems. Represent the company and actively participate in operational reviews, MBRs/QBRs.
- Maintain internal and external MIS reports.
- Manage project revenues, manpower and profitability for processes, and take necessary actions to meet required targets
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/annual performance appraisals of employees in the vertical.
- Minimizing operation expenditure within the business. P&L management.
- Developing leadership and coaching programs to increase employee effectiveness.
- Provide strategic direction to assigned lines of businesses.
- Improve employee retention and enhance employee engagement. Perform other duties assigned.
Preferred Qualification / Work Experience:
- MBA from reputed business school
- Preferably currently living in Philippines (and has valid work permit)
- Overall work experience of 12-18 years with at least 5-7 years experience leadership role
- Specializing in Banking/Financial Services/ Customer Service or similar in a BPO / ITeS setting.
- Strong understanding of P&L, cost management and financial performance
- Must carry an experience working in the Philippines for at least 5+ years in a BPO