Senior Director - Human Resources - IT/ITeS/Internet (10-15 yrs)
Looking for a Strategic HR head who will directly work with the management.
Senior Director Human Resources
The Senior Director-HR contributes to company performance by providing tactical and strategic consulting on people and organization development strategies in support of the business objectives. Performs HR related duties at the professional level while supporting more than one functional group. Will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: policy interpretation and application, organizational design, employee development initiatives and training.
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Acts as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation - striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
- Demonstrated ability to influence the stakeholders to bring the required changes
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with peers to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructuring, workforce, and succession planning.
- Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relation issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs. Actively participates in annual budget planning/ forecasting process with business partners.
- Additional expertise in C&B, OD, L&D and TA can be beneficial but not mandatory
- MBA or master's degree from a reputed institution
- Preferably, a bachelor's degree in Engineering
- HR leadership experience, preferably in IT / ITES / Internet domains
- Track record of continued learning
- Partnering with business units and helping achieve outcomes
- Presenting to Boards and senior management
- Managing and serving internal stakeholders
- Effectively coaching employees to improve knowledge, skills and capabilities
- Managing performance appraisal cycles for large groups
- Recruiting effectively for senior positions and also at scale for lower positions