Senior Director - Finance - Venture Capital Fund (12-15 yrs)
Senior Director - Finance | Fund Experience- PE/VC Set Up
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Oversee the production of timely and accurate financial statements for the portfolio companies on a monthly basis.
Support the firm's portfolio companies in the areas of contracts, compliance, legal matters and other issues as required.
Our client is one of the growing venture capital fund based out of Delhi with strong presence in the consumer industry.
Reporting to CFO, you will be responsible for-
1. Oversee the production of timely and accurate financial statements for the portfolio companies on a monthly basis.
2. Support the firm's portfolio companies in the areas of contracts, compliance, legal matters and other issues as required.
3. Actively work with the senior management teams of the portfolio companies on key strategic issues and projects that require additional management expertise.
4. Present potential investments to the Investment Board in due course
5. Investment analysis of the Portfolio and strategy formulation with the team on the way forward.
6. Complete compliance and filing requirements with LP, SEBI and government bodies
7. Perform Fund calculation on real time to track possible exit multiples 8. Perform IRR calculation at both Fund as well as LP level
9. Oversee the Statutory Audit
10. Oversee the Fund NAV calculation on a 6-monthly basis
11. Issuing Finance/Accounting related policies on a need to have basis
12. Keeping abreast of current developments involving VC/Sebi which impact our Fund
13. Periodical visits to the Portfolio companies and submitting a report after every such visit
1. At least 12-15 years post qualification experience
2. A Chartered Accountant who has qualified with a Top-4 Audit practice
3. Strong experience in investment banking, PE/VC, or within the Finance functions of leading consumer companies
4. Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced consumer focused environment
Senior level opportunity in the growing venture capital fund
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Anshul Bhardwaj - +91 (0) 124 452 5426
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.