Senior Director - Finance & IT - CA (20-30 yrs)
Financial Management and Reporting
- Design target finance operating model and revenue recognition framework.
- Manage and oversee all financial operations, including accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
- Develop and maintain financial forecasting models that support long-term financial planning for liquidity and asset management.
- Manage relationships with external partners, including banks, auditors, and other financial service providers.
- Handle inward and outward foreign remittances and compliance with FEMA regulations. Budgeting, Forecasting & Controlling
- Develop and oversee the annual budgeting process, working closely with key stakeholders to develop realistic and achievable budgets.
- Set cadence for monitoring of actual performance against budget and provide regular updates and analysis to key stakeholders.
Taxation and Compliance
- Oversee all tax filings and compliance requirements, ensuring IGCC is compliant with all relevant laws and regulations of Section 8 company.
- Manage relationships with external auditors and other financial service providers to ensure compliance with all reporting and regulatory requirements.
Digitalization and Information Security
- Develop, implement, and monitor a comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program.
- Lead digitalization initiatives including solutions, vendor identification, implementation, and upgradation of business management tools/applications (accounting, controlling, reporting, dashboards, membership database management and other functional tools as required).
- Lead internal system & access audits to monitor data management procedures and relevant compliance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in finance. Chartered Accountants are strongly preferred.
- At least 20 years of relevant work experience with at least 5 years in a nonprofit organization / Section 8 company.
- Proven track record of successful financial management, including experience developing and implementing financial strategies, managing budgets, and overseeing financial reporting and compliance.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Financial Management and Reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Taxation and Compliance
- Digitalization and Information Security
- Staff / Team Management