Recruiter at Peopleimpact
Views:735 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Senior Director - Finance - BFS (17-25 yrs)
Senior Director - Finance - [US Gaap AND coe Experience]
Role: Finance Director/Senior director finance
Experience: 17 to 25 years
Organization: American Supermarket Giant.
Good Fit :
- Looking for candidates
- Setting up COE
- Have experience of 3 to 4 years as a director.
- Hands-on in US financial concepts.
- Able to coordinate with the overseas team.
About Our Organization in Bangalore
The Organization in Bangalore is our global capability centre. Our team of over 300 Team Members at the Organization enables us to expand internal capabilities in the areas such as data analytics, merchandising and eCommerce, quality engineering, and automation to generate insights for faster decision-making and help us accelerate our business strategy. Our team in India plays a pivotal role in helping the company transition to new ways of working by redefining the food and grocery shopping experience for over 4.6 million customers.
Why Join ?
When you join Organization, you're joining a team that is committed to your personal and professional growth, a diverse team that will always have your back, and the opportunity to help our community thrive. We bring our authentic selves to work and accept each other as we are. We know we are stronger for our differences. What we have in common is care and respect - for each other, our Guests, and our community. We focus on supporting your whole self - from professional growth to living well. We provide a collaborative environment where you are encouraged to share ideas and work together - and that's true across all our corporate locations.
At the Organization in India, you will get an opportunity to work in a hybrid environment that will allow you the freedom to bring your ideas to life and shape the grocery and pharmacy retail industry's future.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Lead accounting work for all Corporate functions, along with Supermarket, Pharmacy, and other business unit support, including general ledger management, cash management, and support for invoice audit and other transactional accounting-related activities.
2. Collaborate with the U.S.-based team to oversee accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate financial standards and regulatory requirements. Ensure all accruals and adjustments are accurately calculated and posted within established timelines.
3. Monitor changes/progress and keep senior leadership informed of noteworthy financial details.
4. Maintain internal controls by ensuring control checks are built into all files and are thoroughly reviewed
5. Work with the Chief Accounting Officer and Corporate Controller to set goals, track performance and other upskilling requirements of the team as well as develop and capture key performance indicators of the team.
Functional Reporting: SVP & Chief Accounting Officer
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Master's degree in Business Administration/Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics