Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:932 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Director/Director - Capital Market & F&A Operations - BPO/KPO (18-24 yrs)
Role : Sr.Director / Director - Capital Market & F&A Operation ( BPO / KPO Setup)
Location : Bangalore / Chennai
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage the complete ambit of operations which includes Settlements , Corporate Action , data management , performance , cash management and finance & accounting .
- Adhering to client requirements, manage Client relationship independently, work with the client organization well to ensure target scores are met in the account
- Be innovative and come up with ideas to drive efficiencies and growth across teams and for the company
- Support all business development related activities in the capital markets space for the organization
- Ensuring that the team is well equipped, well trained, and motivated to meet the SLAs
- Need to be a strong motivational leader and engage others to excel in their respective field of work.
- Effectively use the performance management tool to supporting employee development.
- Maintain open channels of communication and ensure efficient information flows across teams and relevant areas; establish strong contacts internally and externally.
Educational Qualifications & Work Experience :
- MBA / CA with 15+yrs of experience post qualifying.
- Proven track record of leading operations within Capital Markets
- Preferred experience in Asset management , fund accounting , portfolio administration, and F&A
- Should have deep insight and knowledge on the investment banking management
- Should have deep exposure to back office operations and other quantitative techniques and their applications to guide business strategy.
- Should be strong in delivery, data interpretation, analytical thinking, develop analytical framework.
- Should have clarity of thought and communication.
- Experience in handling/building large teams.