Recruitment Specialist at Questhiring
Views:396 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Director - Digital Transformation Sales - IT (8-10 yrs)
About : On a mission to simplify digital transformation for businesses of all sizes.
Whether you're a founder taking your business online or a corporate leader seeking exemplary IT and marketing solutions, you don't have to look further than our 360-degree digital offerings.
Our 3 major verticals include: IT Development, Digital Marketing, and Web 3.0.
Benefits you get :
1. One-stop solution for all your digital needs
2. A pool of 1500+ verified development and marketing agencies
3. Continued support through expert consultancy and project management
4. Secure payments through our milestone-based payment structure.
Job Title: Digital Transformation, Sales - Senior Director
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Eligibility Criteria :
- Master's Degree (preferably MBA) with Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / IT
- Experience range 8-10 years, minimum 4 years in MENA.
- Leadership exposure and success stories in following technology areas (either or all):
- Enterprise solutions - ERP, CRM, DMS, Banking & Fintech, Custom Solutions, Mobility Solutions
- Emerging Technologies - Blockchain, AI, Automation, IOT, AR/VR, Gaming, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Big Data
- Cloud and Infra - Azure, AWS, Huawei, GCP, DevOps
As a leader, directly responsible for:
- Identifying medium to large accounts in the region for sales of services (stated above)
- Have clear strategy, pedigree and access to accounts and leadership in the region for converting pursuits into engagements.
- Playing a leading role in engaging customers for solutions and offerings of the Company.
- Playing a key role in educating product team on new demands and prospects down the line to ensure we are ahead of MENA market supply.
- Can lead and manage people as part of growth strategy, however, can perform as Individual contributor at times, without dependability of others.
- A strong will powered hustler, well suited and experienced in MENA region.
- Working with Business Analyst team to convert vision into executable strategy.
- Closely aligned and working in line with MENA respective country visions like KSA 2030.
- You will be reporting to Vertical Leader by ensuring top line targets, discovery of new accounts and opportunities across MENA, closure of pursuits and organic business growth.
Past experience :
- Have worked with medium, large enterprise customers in MENA region.
- Have worked with government / public sector in MENA region.
- Have closed accounts in range of 0.5 - 5 million USD single handedly in the region.
- Business development experience in the region, both for products and services.
- Have an organic network of CXOs in the MENA region and part of such networks
- Have worked on mature B2B products as well as innovative product stacks
- Proven track record of strong sales and business continuity in the region.
- Must have exceptional aptitude and knack for deriving technology solutions in the areas of emerging tech and stays updated with new emerging stacks, innovations.
- Not necessarily sold 1-2 products but have worked across varied ecosystem of solutions, products, sectors agnostic in nature.
- Must possess extra ordinary Presentation & Communication Skills (English, Arabic).
- Looking for an extrovert personality, who has solid ambition to shine as a brand in the market with our Client.
- Big4 or equivalent IT consulting experiences is a plus.
- Must be flexible to travel and ready to work with aggressive yet positive entrepreneurial attitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.