Founder at Serving Skill
Views:2352 Applications:589 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:222
Senior Director - Digital Transformation - Healthcare (15-25 yrs)
- To engage with clients to define and execute the Transformation roadmap by leveraging the concepts of - Digital first.
- This is an opportunity to be a part of a specialist high performing team to work closely with a range of customers using a co-creation approach to assess, design and build transformational solutions with a strong digital focus.
- You will work closely with current and potential customers to understand their business and its challenges and provide new thinking and options for the development, design and implementation of business strategy and operations solutions.
- The development of coherent business strategy and operations solutions will be supported by the WNS digitally enabled transformation framework and the variety of capabilities and services provided by WNS and its strategic partners.
- The role includes a breadth of areas as including: go-to-market strategies, capability need identification, operating model design, value chain mapping and business process reengineering, end customer experiences, new technologies, intelligent automations and robotics, data and analytics, platform business models, straight through operations processes, AI and ML, and other traditional and digitally related transformation activities which deliver significant improvements to business efficiency and effectiveness.
- The focus on cocreating solutions will involve the use of Agile concepts and practices as the way of collaboratively engaging and working with customers.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- End-to-End conceptualization and delivery of all HEALTHCARE Transformation solutions for clients encompassing formulation and deployment of Digital Assets and Analytics solutions.
- Digital Initiative's across following primary impact areas; Infusion of Digital Technologies within HEALTHCARE domain to differentiate processing capabilities (Customer Experience) from Contact to Contract to Renewal - delivering business outcomes
- Engaging and successfully landing potential HEALTHCARE clients during Pre-Sales stage along with Sales organization and embedding digital led transformational solutions. Responsibilities start during opportunity identification, qualification and subsequently leading Solution design, Costing, Pricing and contractual stages
- Bring Business and Industry Insights, evaluate partnerships/start-ups to continuously evolve our offerings, co-innovate and lead the transformation agenda with clients. Be a thought leader and have HEALTHCARE domain expertise and a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Lead the customer engagement, design and change process with customers that meet and exceed their business requirements and enable the successful build and implementation of
Reporting to : (Corporate SVP)
BU leader for Healthcare : (EVP)
WNS Healthcare -
- Our headcount is -3000+ (not including Healthelp- WNS Acquisition for your reference)
- has 15+ years of experience in the healthcare industry
- Geo-India - multiple cities including Philippines & US.
- Customers - Global/ This includes leaders in the industry that we partner with to co-create industry leading care management solutions underpinned by domain expertise, analytics & digital.
- We work with various healthcare communities/clients to help navigate the challenges of an evolving, regulated, cost-intensive, and evidence- and value-based healthcare landscape
Skills and abilities needed to perform role
Skill - Required Level
Healthcare domain - High
Consulting - High
Understanding of existing and new age Technologies - High
Communication - High
Interpersonal skills - High
Stakeholder Management - High
Structured Thinking - High
Knowledge and Experience :
- Strong Strategy and Operations consulting experience with a strong digital focus.
- Proven overall experience with experience in Digital Transformation services and consulting, supported by a background in operational, process and technical expertise.
- Outsourcing and BPM experience, and with some industry domain specific knowledge
- Proven ability to assess, design and implement an end-to-end transformation roadmap, involving a variety of solution components, and a clear business case based on business value/outcomes.
- Strong working knowledge of technologies, development tools, and emerging technologies
- Curiosity to learn is a must have.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.