Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:10653 Applications:819 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Senior Director - Digital Transformation & Automation - eCommerce (5-15 yrs)
What You Will Do :
- Hands on Director of Automation and Digital Transformation, you will lead the transformation of operations through technology by leveraging your knowledge and curiosity of current and future digital technologies.
- Support business opportunities that bring innovative technology solutions to internal teams and customers.
- Drive workshops, provide solution and technical architect support to internal teams and sales teams in the sales process
- Analyze processes, identify automation opportunities, define value propositions, re-engineer processes to improve automation potential and recommend process automation approach/strategy using RPA, ML, cloud, and other automation methods and tools
- Develop and document as-is process description and future automated process description and roadmap
- Conduct High-Level Assessments and establish a roadmap and develop high-level project plans for implementation projects
- Have exposure to wide variety of technology problems and their solutions and use that to drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance in the team
- Hands on experience with RPA and automation technologies
- Provides continuous advice and oversight during project delivery
- Guide teams and clients through technology transformations to help clients build, transform and operationalize Digital IT capabilities into the new breed of customer experience-based on their business models.
- Define and implement: Automation Robotics, AI, multi-speed IT, agile approaches, lightweight architectures, DevOps, API and/or Cloud platform capabilities.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Passion for and commercial experience in some technology trends e.g. RPA, AI, Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration Tools, ML, NLP etc
- Develop and manage vendor relationships
- Assist in managing resources and budget on client projects while assisting and driving the team by providing oversight.
- Experience identifying a clients high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to anticipate, understand and respond to user and Client needs shaping the behavior in accordance to the situation.
- Collaboration, team orientation, and stewardship.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years of experience leading and managing project teams
- 3+ years of relevant BPO, IT Transformational process consulting or industry experience
- 2-3 years of experience in Robotic Process Automations with one of the markets leading RPA platforms: UI Path Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, NICE, Pegasystems, Redwood, Softomotive, WorkFusion, EdgeVerve Systems.
- Demonstrated expertise with full life cycle analytics or systems integration engagements across strategy, design, and implementation
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Ability to work independently, manage and execute small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.