AM - Leadership Hiring at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:3824 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Director - Digital Marketing - BPO/ITeS (12-15 yrs)
- This role is a bridge between the operations team that delivers campaigns and the product teams that own the Ad Platform.
- As the Digital Marketing Specialists, you will be expected to build and refine playbooks that help campaign managers manage open-ended marketing objectives and convert them into marketing KPIs
- Track product/market changes that impact campaign performance and incorporate into the playbook
- Build and manage Product and Domain Knowledge for operations to be able to use it for training and upskilling
- Test and design continuous improvements on products
- Work with the operations team to capture and manage the domain knowledge across campaigns and use it for training, upskilling, enhance process & business KPIs (e.g. customer experience, ROI, productivity, click-through rate, cost-per-click, cost-per-action, conversion rate)
- Work with the operations team to facilitate defining executable projects to enhance Advertiser Experience
- Help operations teams adopt business change, new technology, technology updates, productivity tools, etc.
- Bring in innovation, identify new opportunities and develop strategies to expand and grow client's business
- Years of Experience: 12 - 15
- Must have work Experience: Worked on digital marketing platforms e.g. Google AW, Bing Ads, Amazon, Yahoo Gemini, etc.
- Graduate degree in Arts / Science. Preferred MBA / PG degree in Sales or Marketing
- Preferred certification in digital marketing from a reputed institute
- Passionate about finding innovative ways to leverage digital media strategies and tactics
- Must have hands-on experience in creating & analyzing campaign strategies and digital assets
- Must have experience of digital marketing across markets of US / EU / APAC
- Managed media budgets upwards of $ 10 M annually
- Must have strong techno-functional knowledge of one or more Ad platforms
- Good to have experience of managing global clients and multi-geography campaigns
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent skills in Presentation, Inter-personal skills, time management & organizational skills
- Self-motivated, quick learner and able to adapt to the dynamic digital marketing industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.