Director at Workforce Wisdom
Views:217 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Digital Project Manager - Web & App (8-22 yrs)
A leading firm is seeking to hire the undersaid.
Senior Digital Project Manager - Web ad APP
Key responsibilities :
- The role of the Senior Project Manager is to plan, document, execute and complete large scale global digital projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes inhouse and offshore briefing and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- In addition to this The Project Manager will need to be self-sufficient and must possess a solid understanding of both the Project Lifecycle and Project Management best practices. They may also be required to train and mentor more junior members of the team along the way.
- The successful candidate will need to work closely with all digital departments within the practice. This means that they will need to be able to communicate intelligently and effectively with Creative, Technical, Account Management and Senior Leaders. As such, must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well experience of large scale digital project deliveries.
- Be an internal source of expertise in the digital project management field and respond swiftly and concisely to any questions or queries
- Emphasis on best practice project management techniques
- Management of projects with at least - 250K budget
- Manage and optimize internal workflow to ensure/increase productivity
- Initiating projects including scope, budget and schedule
- Project execution including scope change, briefing, burn rate and progress tracking
- Project closure documentation
- Support and mentor team members
- Attend internal meetings as a representative of the Digital production team as and when required
Profiles from only digital agencies required with brand management experience.