Consultant at RightMatch HR Services Private Limited
Views:303 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Digital Product Manager - General Insurance (5-8 yrs)
Company: Leading General Insurance
Role: Senior Product Manager
Vertical: Digital - Website, Mobile App.
Broad Role:- Need to think creatively and strategically about the business, and work together with partner engineering teams, marketing, sales, underwriting, and claims specialists to identify and execute on the most promising opportunities. Responsible for the product roadmap, from the market and competitive research to go-to-market strategy, customer adoption and feedback. KPI's will be measured by the ability to build feature sets that deliver a strong user experience for customers, generate positive feedback on the products and unlock revenue opportunities.
- To engage with experienced cross-disciplinary teams to conceive, design and develop innovative consumer experiences.
- Responsible for the definition, development and predominantly focused on the execution of product roadmaps, for the development and implementation of the product plan.
- Responsible for capturing, documenting, and communicating throughout all stages of the product family's lifecycle.
- Apt at writing detailed product specs and requirements; working closely with Design, marketing, engineering and business teams.
- Combine tactical roadmaps and requirements into a compelling product and be responsible to evangelize that vision within the organization
- Help determine and drive buy/build/partner solutions for components as necessary
1. Proven product manager with 5+ years of web/mobile product management experience and overall 7+ years of experience.
2. Experience in delivering technology products (Web/Mobile App) in a high growth environment, with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements.
3. Bachelor's degree in a technology discipline or related field preferred.
4. MBA or advanced quantitative/technical degree is a plus.
5. Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
6. Ability to communicate effectively to senior management, peers and team.
7. Exceptional communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
If interested, Contact- +918788674591