Senior Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer - Google Analytics - Cloud Platform (7-10 yrs)
Senior Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer -Google Analytics
The Client is in specialist practice for Google Marketing & Cloud Platforms. We are a curious team of highly skilled data and technology practitioners, inspired by experimentation and new ideas. This is the lifeblood of the future-forward solutions we deliver, that empower our clients to compete every day, in a dynamic environment. And it is the reason we have become trusted advisors to CEOs, strategic partners to CMOs, and operational partners to CIOs, around the globe.
We help clients leverage the power of Google's Marketing and Cloud platforms to transform their marketing organizations and accelerate growth. With access to expert consultancy services and a deep bench of specialized skills, we deliver what marketers need to compete effectively, increase efficiency, and drive growth. Our contribution is measured by our client's success. We understand that speed to value is critical. This is why we release value at every step of the process. Everyday we build our skills and hone our craft to get our clients the results they deserve.
- We are looking for solid experience leading multiple migrations/implementations across GA. Not just deploying tags but actually leading multiple implementations from start to finish.
- Experience in Analytics Migration Projects, i.e. Universal Analytics to GA4 or Adobe Analytics to either Universal Analytics or GA4
- Experience managing a team of engineers who have deployed implementations.
- Extensive GA4 implementation experience, not just reporting on GA4.
Other Ideal Skills:
- CDP's (customer data platforms - Tealium Audience Stream, Adobe Experience Platform, related)
- Data - Excel, SQL, Big Query
- Code - Python
- Cloud - AWS, GCP, Azure,
- GMP - Google Marketing Platform integrations (not media/campaign mgmt), Ads Data Hub (ADH)