Client Partner at Search Synergy
Views:161 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior/DGM - Corporate Accounting - CA (7-10 yrs)
Industry: BFSI, FS, NBFC
Experience: 7 - 10 yrs
Reports to: Director Finance
Company Finance, Tax, and Accounting team oversees the firm's tax compliance, credit and accounting, and reporting matters to produce analytical insights that drive business decisions and long-term success. The team is responsible for designing efficient frameworks through internal and external data and reports to understand the market environment and business dynamics and implement best practices. The team also collaborates closely with company Legal and Compliance team to ensure compliance and accurate reporting and performance of our corporate tax entities related to our investment funds. The Finance, Tax, and Accounting team also functions as a support for clients, from onboarding to investor communications and overall relationship management across all asset class, as well as responding to any ad-hoc tax-related requests.
- Financial reporting under IND AS and US GAAP.
- Cash flow management. Maintain internal financial controls and perform variance analysis.
- Interface with auditors.
- Approval and payment processing.
- Manage direct and indirect tax.
- Manage / oversee delivery from outsourced service provider.
- Timely regulatory reporting
- MIS preparation.
- Accurate and timely preparation and submission of financial reports.
- Ensure internal financial controls are maintained, standard operating procedures are followed, and ongoing adherence with corporate policies.
- Compliance with direct and indirect tax requirements.
- Manage accounts payable and ensure timely payments to vendors.
- Liquidity management including deployment of surplus cash into approved schemes.
- Maintain relationships with banks.
- Maintain control over Fixed Assets and proper depreciation.
- Work closely with regional and global finance teams for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and tax reporting.
- Maintain the privacy of financial information.
- Minimum 7 years' related experience in Finance/Corporate Accounting
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of accounting and tax.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Problem solver and critical thinker mind-set.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and be hands-on.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Prior NBFC and Financial Service experience will be an advantage