Senior HR Consultant at CIEL HR Services
Views:419 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Demand Planner - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Looking for candidates from the supply chain domain for one of the leading FMCG Brand for Mumbai Location
Position - Senior Demand Planner
Minimum Exp. - 5yrs- 10yrs
Qualification - Graduate/ MBA
Location - Mumbai
Job Description - Generating Bottoms-up forecast and SKU splits at an Item/Week/Location level to load the monthly demand plan in APO / OMP for rolling 24months along with customer promotions management on complex desks with higher volatility, and profitability.
- Analysis, Actions, and reporting on key performance metrics such as forecast error, Trends, Bias, and Demand sensing and collaborating with Supply Planning teams to help achieve business KPIs.
- Manage seasonality & volatility with complex merch/rotations in Forecast considering business constraints
- Partner with Cross-functional stakeholders to deliver actionable insights the company can use to reduce inventory, lower costs and improve capital asset utilization.
- Ensure data integrity in SAP APO / OMP at the item/location/week level across defined Customer channels. Leverage existing exception management tools to drive improvement in forecast accuracy
- Drive continuous improvement by examining existing APO / OMP forecasting tools and processes and making improvements. Support projects and other efforts focused on improving forecast accuracy and techniques.
- Training & Development of new external/internal hires
- The essential purpose is to drive improvement in forecast accuracy at the Item/Week/Location level by optimizing the APO statistical forecasting technologies, continuously improving the forecasting process, and providing insights to Business teams to enhance decision making.
- Good Understanding of PEAK Demand process
- E2E Supply Chain Planning & Forecasting process
- Basic Understanding of Statistical Models & Analysis
- Basic Operation and Inventory planning
- Process Improvement
- Experience in Planning systems (OMP/APO/JDA)
- High level of analytical skills, functional competence in the area of Demand management, Ability to influence without power, Good inter personal skills etc.
- Excel , Knowledge in ERP and familiarity with functional package - SAP APO would be an added advantage
Shift timing - 1.30PM to 10.30 PM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.