Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:1147 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Senior Deal Analyst - IT Services Pricing (12-18 yrs)
We have an opportunity for Senior Deal Analyst with one of our client for Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune/Chennai location.
Job Description :
- Deal Analyst defines the pricing strategy and approach to effectively address internal and client needs on medium to large sized deals and reviews commercial and legal terms that might impact the solution.
- The Deal Analyst will lead Deal defense internally and with clients.
Rols and Responsibilities :
Deal structuring :
- Work closely with Pursuit Leads, Bid Managers on active pursuits
- Collaborate with various finance teams to develop optimal deal structure
- Participates in deal shaping sessions offering expertise on pricing approaches and the inputs required to produce them
- Perform scenario analysis and present business case to unit leadership
- Awareness of industry wide pricing and macro scenarios to support decision making
- Data mining and analysis related to IT service pricing
- Review deals against financial guidelines and track non-compliances
- Bring competition analysis on deals from a pricing and overall commercial perspective
- Prepare deal summary reports to present and discuss with senior management
- Review internal guidelines and rate cards with industry trends and benchmarks
- Assess the financial implications of legal documents
- Drive Margin Improvement plans for the business unit
- Support of Pricing Tools
- Own & manage various competitive tools - Price-to-win, Rate-to-Win, Global best of breed rate card database and similar tools
- Work closely with Financial controllers and global pricing tools like ADMT
- Simulate & analyze scenarios affecting price in deal pursuits
- Collation & incorporation of deal rates into the tools
- Support pursuit team in competitive financial modeling using the tools
- Excellent understanding of financial engineering concepts
- Strong finance background
- Experience in Application Development and Application Management/ Managed Services Pricing and commercial modeling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.