Senior Data Scientist - Web Development Services (4-7 yrs)
Industry - Internet / Online / eCommerce
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Opportunity to work as a Senior Data Scientist in India for one of the top American companies
Our client provides domain name registration and web development services and offers various other services like lead generation, online advertising, search engine optimisation, social media solutions and mobile commerce.
Key responsibilities of a Senior Data Scientist, based out of Hyderabad will be:
- Create statistical and machine learning models in multiple technologies to support customers goals
- Use Deep Learning to push forward the state-of-the-art in quality text and image processing for machine learning models
- Apply Deep Learning to detect objects in real world contexts
- Use Deep Learning to optimize large-scale machine learning algorithms with thousands of parameters
- Design algorithms that combine human & machine workers to train high quality ML models
- Use our "Virtual Data Scientist" to create automatic hypotheses from your architectures
As a successful candidate for the role of a Senior Data Scientist, you should be:
- Expert in machine learning (classification, clusterization and data mining)
- Experience in usage of neural networks, text mining, collaborative filtering, recommender systems
- Master's or PhD in a related field such as CS, Machine Learning, Statistics, Natural Language Processing(NLP), etc.
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures, for example, graph theory, theory of finite state automata, etc.
- Experience in open source toolkits and libraries for machine learning
- Strong foundation in machine learning including Probability Theory, Statistics, Big Data, etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively and be a team player in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Clear oral, written and communication skills
- The ability to think "out of the box" to combine multiple possibly unrelated solutions to solve a single complex problem
- Any published journal and/or conference papers and completed project descriptions should be submitted with the application
- Kaggle account with high stats or publication or PHD would be a huge plus
Candidate gets to be an initial member in setting up the Data Sciences team in India
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Rakhi Mulchandani - +91 (0) 124 452 5414
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.