Senior Data Scientist - Voice AI (5-8 yrs)
Role: Senior Data Scientist - Voice AI
Experience: 5- 8
- Lead and participate in end-to-end ML projects deployments that require feasibility analysis, design, development, validation, and application of state-of-the art data science solutions.
- Need to deliver solutions to production through the software development lifecycle
- You will have to push the state of the art in terms of the application of NLP, Text Information Retrieval, Recommender Systems, Social Media Analytics, Supply-Chain Optimization, and Voice AI solutions on call center verbatim, chat bot/robo calling data, social media posts, marketing collaterals/assets to solve complex business problems including but not limited to understating consumer behaviour, marketing asset performance, lead classification, retail channel effectiveness, and recommender systems.
- Leverage and enhance applications utilizing Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning Neural networks for use cases including text mining, speech, voice to text AI.
- Provide leadership to establish world-class ML lifecycle management processes.
- Write production ready code and deploy real time ML models; expose ML outputs through APIs
- Partner with data/ML engineers and vendor partners for input data pipes development and ML models automation
- Good to have hands-on experience with open source tools such as Kaldi, Pytorch-Kaldi
- Over 5+ years of Applied Machine learning experience in at least three fields of machine learning such as Text Information Retrieval, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Social Media Analytics, Recommender Systems, Deep learning, Supply-Chain Optimization, Forecasting, & Voice AI
- Post graduate/graduate in Maths, Computer Science, Statistics, Operation Research or related field with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience or Masters in Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Operation Research or related field
- Solid understanding of Classification, Clustering, Association, Regression, Forecasting algorithms such as Decision Trees, Random Forest, Support Vector Machines, LDA, Gradient Boosting, XGBoost, Neural Networks, Stacking and Ensemble Techniques, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Hypothesis Testing (T-test, Chi-Square, Anova), K-means Clustering, Time Series Forecasting, collaborative filtering, and reinforcement learning, Deep Learning (DL) techniques like convolutional neural networks (CNNs), recurrent neural networks (RNNs), long-term short-term memory (LSTM) etc.
- Good to have experience in using any of the existing conversation AI platforms such as DialogFlow, Rasa etc.
- Hands on experience in model building, validation, and productionizing
- Expert Python Programmer, strong hold on SQL, extremely proficient with the SciPy stack (e.g. numpy, pandas, sci-kit learn, matplotlib)
- Proficient in Cloud Technologies and Service (Azure Databricks, ADF, Databricks MLflow)
- A demonstrated ability to mentor junior data scientists and proven experience in collaborative work environments with external customers
- Have 2+ years leading and / or collaborating with small teams
- Proficient in communicating technical findings to non-technical stakeholders
- Experienced in ML lifecycle mgmt. and ML Ops tools & frameworks