Founder & Managing Director at HR Access Consulting
Views:314 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Data Scientist - Research - Consulting Firm (15-18 yrs)
FOR OUR LARGE CONSULTING CLIENT : Senior Research Data Scientist
- We are looking for an experienced data scientist with business knowledge and research mindset and a passion for data-driven insight discovery.
- The client offers a career aligned with our priority of creating innovation and impact and managing complex data-driven research projects, with multinational and multidisciplinary teams.
- The role provides opportunities for coaching, supervision, and mentoring, as well as responsibilities to manage dedicated research budgets and relationships with external partners.
Key Responsibilities include :
- Design, lead, and deliver high-impact data science/econometric projects focusing on business impact
- Drive innovation on research projects collaborating closely with research leads, economists, survey experts as well with business stakeholders
- Design and execute groundbreaking and differentiated data science assets
- Foster the adoption of data science research tools and outputs within the organization
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert recognized inside and outside the Company.
- Coach and mentor more junior data scientists
The Opportunity Offers :
- Access to 100+ business data sources through our research data lake. We are constantly expanding our universe of data from commercial and open sources and partnering with premium data providers to improve the quality of inputs into our models.
- Provides several unique training opportunities to continue your growth, including internal training, on-the-job, and personal exploration time to work on novel methodologies without the constraints of projects and with leading universities.
Experience and skills :
- Recognized SME (incl. Python, Google Cloud, SQL, NLP, text analytics, data-wrangling, and machine learning)
- Exposure to Generative AI algorithms would be a plus
- Significant track record in leading complex research projects using econometric modeling and data science.
- Strong interest in Technology and Business Research
- Understanding of business dynamics and how to incorporate them into data science models
- Strong analytical skills and a proven ability to make sense of data
- Strategic problem solver with the ability to take an issue and turn it into a researchable question
- Ability to address complexity in team management as well as project management
- Strong professional qualities: client focus, decisiveness, integrity, resilience to stress against stretch goals and deadlines
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Solid experience in the presentation of research deliverables to high-level executives
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Enthusiasm to work effectively in a global, multi-cultural team
- Experience in developing and coaching junior data scientists.
Additional Information :
- Reports to: Research Principal Director in Data Science research
- Education: Master's degree in Economics, Statistics, Data Science, or similar. PhD is a plus.
- Work Experience: 15+ years of relevant economic research and data science experience
- Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore, India
Preferred start date: At the earliest.