Talent Advisory Consultant - Analytics & Data Science at Rinalytics Advisors
Views:4133 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning - Oil & Gas Sector (5-10 yrs)
- PhD/ Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics, with a minimum of four years of AI-related experience.
- Strong fundamental understanding of various modern machine-learning methods, and with good experience in a few of the following areas: deep neural networks, reinforcement learning, Markov Random Fields, Bayesian networks, semi-supervised learning, computer vision, image processing, signal processing, distributed computing, and/or numerical optimization.
- Substantial programming experience, preferably in Python.
- Familiarity with ML frameworks such as Tensorflow, Theano, MXNet, etc.
- Experience with big-data technologies such as Hadoop/Spark is a plus..
If interested to explore this role, reach out to me at +91-8884558455.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.