Head Search Solutions at Winning Edge India
Views:274 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Senior Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer - IT Security (9-13 yrs)
About the role:
- You will collect and analyse data to spot trends and help us face the challenges of an evolving security landscape.
- Design, debug and test complex software in the field of data science.
- Manipulate large volumes of data, create new solutions for data collection, usage and malware classification. Work with team members (developers and malware researchers) to develop and review designs and requirements to analyse data and build ML models.
- Knowledge of security practises, procedures and capabilities to perform non-repetitive, work. You will report to the Engineering Manager.
- You have the following required skills:
- Display understanding of and ability to use programming languages: C++, Python, C#, and SQL. Have a knowledge of security research (malware analysis tools, filetypes), statistics, programming, data mining, machine learning, algorithms and advanced mathematics.
- Have ability to think and research creatively. Create- stories- told by the data and presents them to other scientists.
- Preferred education qualification, PHD in Computer science/Data science/Mathematics.
- 5+ years- experience working in security research, data mining or natural language processing. Use predictive modelling, statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and other data analysis techniques to collect and explore insights from structure and unstructured data .
- Develop software, algorithms and applications to apply mathematics to data, perform large-scale experimentation and build data-driven apps to translate data, solve a variety of business problems and ensure strategy. Assist business with casual inferences & observations with finding patterns, relationships in data.
- Have understanding of internal business segment (partners).
- Typically requires expertise in relational database structures, research methods, machine learning, Cloud-based technologies, Big Data technologies (i.e. Hadoop, HBase, Lucene/Solr), analytics packages (i.e. R, Mahout, Matlab, Octave, Weka), scripting languages (i.e. Python, Perl), programing languages (i.e. Java, C/C++, SQL).
- Typically have advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Operation Research, and Statistics or equivalent expertise.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.