Search Consultant at Fidius Advisory
Views:2538 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Senior Data Scientist - KPO (6-12 yrs)
Senior Data Scientist - Recommenders System
Deep learning via multi-layered neural networks are pushing the state-of-the-art forward for many machine learning applications in diverse domains. We are looking for a skilled data scientist to join our team to help us improve our core automation capabilities with the design, implementation, and analysis of deep learning architectures.
- Create statistical and machine learning models in multiple technologies to support customers goals
- Use Deep Learning to push forward the state-of-the-art in quality text and image processing for machine learning models
- Apply Deep Learning to detect objects in real world contexts
- Use Deep Learning to optimize large-scale machine learning algorithms with thousands of parameters
- Design algorithms that combine human & machine workers to train high quality ML models
- Use our Virtual Data Scientist to create automatic hypotheses from your architectures.
- Expert in machine learning (classification, clusterization and data mining)
- Experience in usage of neural networks
- Master's or PhD in a related field such as CS, Machine Learning, Statistics, Natural Language Processing (NLP), etc.
- Excellent programming skills
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures, for example, graph theory, theory of finite state automata, etc.
- Experience in open source toolkits and libraries for machine learning
- Strong foundation in machine learning including Probability Theory, Statistics, Big Data, etc.
- The ability to think - out of the box- to combine multiple possibly unrelated solutions to solve a single complex problem
- Any published journal and/or conference papers and completed project descriptions should be submitted with the application
- Kaggle account with high stats or publication or PHD would be a huge plus