Team Lead at NovoTree Minds
Views:388 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Senior Data Scientist - KPO (3-8 yrs)
- search, computer science or any other quantitative discipline.
- Advanced Python.
- SQL proficiency.
- Extensive experience in building, implementing and operationalizing end to end data science solutions with clearly demonstratable return on investment.
- Expertise in building statistical and machine learning models for regression, forecasting, dimensionality reduction, anomaly detection & classification/clustering.
- Sound foundational knowledge in applied statistics with experience in designing experiments and performing hypothesis testing.
- Experience with data visualization (Matplotlib etc.) and BI tools (PowerBI preferred).
- Clear understanding of modern data stores architecture and concepts of structured and unstructured data types.
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to collaborate with people at all levels of the organization.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Performs well in an agile environment with competing priorities and multiple projects.
- Excellent written and verbal proficiency in English.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Exposure to optimization and simulation techniques (preferred), deep learning algorithms (Tensorflow CNN, RNN etc.) (Nice to have) or NLP/sentiment analysis (Nice to have).
- Interest in our industry and its evolution. This includes someone who is interested in solving new customer problems, the development of processes and discovering new market opportunities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.