Consultant at DelverveHR
Views:398 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Data Scientist - Consulting Firm (5-15 yrs)
Senior Data Scientist
Work Location-:Dubai (person who is willing to relocate to Dubai. No remote working)
JOB PURPOSE :
- Perform statistical and machine leaning research/ projects and able to deliver production ready data science and analytics algorithms and solutions.
- Using machine learning algorithms to solve challenging business problems.
- Lead the data science initiatives and manage different large-scale project deliverables.
- Act as the technical data expertise in the team on model advising, with great flexibility on
implementing state-of-the-art data science solution by ensuring models impact is measurable.
- Create the roadmap and deliver different project outcomes accurately.
- Develop advanced AI / machine learning solutions leveraging different technique for advanced
- Handle end-to-end AI project development.
- Develop data science end to end framework on how to build data science use case, deliver it and measure business impact.
- Work very closely with data engineering and infrastructure team on setting up data science
capabilities (incl. tools and platforms).
- Data mining or extracting usable data from valuable data sources.
- Using machine learning tools to select features, create and optimize classifiers.
- Carrying out pre-processing of structured and unstructured data.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include all relevant information for developing analytic systems.
- Processing, cleansing, and validating the integrity of data to be used for analysis.
- Analyzing large amounts of information to find patterns and solutions.
- Developing prediction systems and machine learning algorithms.
- Presenting results in a clear manner.
- Propose solutions and strategies to tackle business challenges.
- Collaborate with Business and IT teams.
Job Description Experience and Technical Knowledge :
- 5 - 7 years of experience in the data science field.
- Knowledge of Python, SQL and R.
- Experience in building & deploy large scale machine learning models, e.g. random forest, xgboost, lightgbm, LSTM, Bert, etc..
- Experience in handling use cases that span classification, clustering, optimization, forecasting, etc.
- Experience in using cloud data platform solutions (ie. Google Big Query, Azure Synapse, Data Bricks, Snowflake etc..)
- Knowledge in productizing different data science use cases either by building APIs or by leveraging other solutions.
- Relevant experience in generating insights for the different senior management stakeholders.
- Experience in defining, leading, delivering production grade ML Ops and post GO-Live success measurement of different data science projects.
Qualifications - Graduate or Post-graduate with a Computer Science or Mathematics
background (or related field), preferred
- Industry relevant professional certification.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Behavioural Competencies.
- Ability to structure different business queries into solutions.
- Proactive approach towards resolving different challenges.
- Strong communication skills, a proactive attitude and delivery focused.
Other General Skills
- Good practical understanding of agile methodologies.
- Proven problem-solving skills with regard to unstructured, uncertain problems.