Senior Data Scientist (5-8 yrs)
We are looking for a Sr. Data Scientist handling with large data sets using Machine Learning models to validate clients business needs. In simple words, you would be responsible to drive business insights with their (clients) data
As, majority of the work is done using tools Python/R, so proficiency in of them must
What you will do:
- Mine and analyze clients data to drive business strategies mainly towards forecasting and segmentations needs.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of various data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop predictive models to increase and optimize the clients experience (insights).
- A/B testing framework.
- Coordinate with different functional teams across the business to understand their needs, implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Candidate will have to work within the data science development team environment.
What we need:
- 5+ years of experience in Data Science / Machine Learning.
- Solid background in the fundamentals of Machine Learning and Statistics
- Proficiency in Python (numpy, pandas, scikit learn, autots, etc.) required.
- Proficiency in R (dplyr, data.table, forecast, etc.) required.
- Knowledge of ETL tools and data pipelines (SQL).
- Experience in machine learning development on AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (classifications, neural networks, properties of time series, forecasting techniques, etc.) and experience with their applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on model development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience & understanding of CPG domain is desirable.
Masters in mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics and Masters in Business Administration or Statistics etc
If you have the above skills, please send your resume along with the following details:-
Are you willing to relocate to Bangalore?
Name of current company
Current work location
Total experience (in yrs)
Relevant Data Science experience (in yrs)
Relevant Machine Learning experience (in yrs)
Relevant experience in Python (in yrs)
Relevant experience in R (in yrs)
Relevant Predictive Analytics experience (in yrs)
Relevant User behaviour analysis experience (in yrs)
Relevant Statistical Analysis experience (in yrs)
Relevant experience in Machine Learning Tools (in yrs)
Relevant experience in distributed systems (in yrs)
Relevant Real-Time Analytics experience (in yrs)
Relevant experience in Arima
Relevant experience in Prophet
Relevant experience in LSTM
Relevant experience in EQS
Relevant experience in Time Series
Relevant experience in Forecasting
Current CTC (Fixed, Variable)
If notice period is negotiable, how soon can you join
Reason for change