HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:149 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Data Engineer - Analytics - Consulting Firm (6-13 yrs)
Senior Data Engineer
Experience: 6.0 - 13.0 Years
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, etc.) from Tier 1/2 institute.
- Experience in Big data Technologies
- Experience in AWS
- Strong Data Architecture experience.
This position will lead data engineering work around digital marketing and web analytics for our customer's online platform. Person Will working on the integration of various data sources to develop a consolidated dataset to run different analytics. May also need to work on the tasks like the integration of customer data sources, building customer intelligence, and create a customer C360 profile.
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, etc.) from Tier 1/2 colleges.
- 4 or more years of professional experience in areas like the development of data pipelines, implementation of data lakes, setting up of cloud ecosystem, development of ETL tools, etc.
- Previous exposure of working with clickstream data coming from Adobe analytics and Google analytics will be given extra consideration.
- Previous experience of working directly with clients in the US or Europe is a must
- Strong AWS Experience. Experience in working on different components of the ecosystem.
A certification would be helpful.
- Experience with the following aspect of data engineering
- Building and optimizing big data- data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Development of the data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Knowledge and working experience of Spark/Scala
- Good experience with at least one ETL tool like Talend, Informatica, etc.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Expertise in SQL and Relational Databases.
- Expertise in at least one of the NoSQL databases.
- Any one of Object-oriented object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.