Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:393 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Senior Data Analyst - SQL - Pharma (5-8 yrs)
About The Company:
ARA's client is a rapidly growing Healthcare Analytics company revolutionizing the healthcare analytics space with integrated insights, automation, and scale powered by AI/ML Advanced analytics, Technology, and deep Domain expertise in Pharma & Biotech.
Sr. Data Analyst (SQL) - Pharma
- The candidate needs to have strong expertise in Advanced SQL. Need to code from a blank page with no code base and configuration. Must possess knowledge of high-level functions, use Dynamic SQL and ability to work with Struct fields.
- Work with a Data asset and perform Summary data statistics, Distinct Data Types and Fill rates, Text Parsing and address standardisation and apply de-duplication logics.
- Conceptually solve complex problems and think through methodology.
- Proactively communicate, document and hand-off code leaving notes and indicate the
- steps and reasoning in a coherent way.
- Understand US healthcare system including knowledge on Key Players (Government Agencies, Manufacturers, Distribution, Payers, Providers, Patients), Drug/Device Approvals Process, Therapy Area/Indications meaning and implications.
- Data Experts with approximately 5 plus years of experience specializing in SQL and Data Wrangling
- Hands-on experience with Advanced SQL is mandatory.
- Ability to use high level functions in SQL, Dynamic SQL, Work with Struct Fields.
- Proficient in Data engineering concepts and possess Critical thinking
- Competent in US Healthcare Systems and Experience working for a Payer OR Data Aggregator working DIRECTLY with the production marts with Basic understanding of billing and reimbursement
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualification: BE / B. Tech / BCA / MCA
- Experience: 5 to 8 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.