Associate Consultant at HuQuo
Views:335 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Senior Data Analyst - R/Python - BFSI (3-7 yrs)
1. Identifying, analyzing, and extract business insights from complex data
2. Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
3. Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize the business solution based on statistical modeling.
4. Responsible for data analysis in R/Python, Predictive analysis, Correlation, Regression, Factor Analysis, NLP Etc
5. Experienced in mathematical modeling and programming, statistical analysis, simulations, optimization, visualizations, machine learning, data mining
6. Responsible for data modeling, categorization.
7. Provide technical solutions
8. Develop statistical learning models
9. Integrating user-facing elements into other internal & third party applications
10. Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
11. Writing effective, scalable code
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Exposure of working in R / Python.
2. Exposure in data modeling, data cleansing
3. Min 5 years of experience in a similar profile.
4. Good problem-solving skills
5. BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
6. Result Oriented