HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:670 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Data Analyst - Education - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-4 yrs)
Senior Data Analyst
Experience: 2.0 - 4.0 Years
- Working in any consulting firm
- Education from a tier 1 Institute
- Strong experience in BI tools, Tablue, sql
- Strong experience in Python
What You'll Do :
- Analyzing complex business problems and issues using data to provide insight to decision-makers
- Develop and run ad-hoc reports to answer business questions and support data-driven decision making using Tableau and SQL
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs
- Partner with product management to set KPIs, build & support dashboards/report that measures these KPIs to drive usage & retention improvement, and support strategic decisions
Skills Required :
- Strong analytical and quantitative orientation with advanced SQL knowledge in large, complex data environments.
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
What You'll Need :
- Experience with querying massive scale data with Hive and Big Query is preferred
- Expert in Tableau, Excel Pivots, Data Studio Good understanding of statistical analysis, data warehousing, data modeling.
- Experience with statistical packages such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS etc.