Talent Acquisition Consultant at Talentoj
Views:2079 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Data Analyst - EdTech (2-8 yrs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- It is backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and Phase 1 has blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience/resume-building in a short time for a backend web developer.
- They prepares kids of the age of 6-14 years for the new world. Here kids learns fundamentals of coding logic, structure, sequence and algorithms thinking- to generate creative outcomes like animations and applications.
About Founder :
Karan was the Discovery India CEO. 15+ years of excellent operating experience: P&G/BCG pedigree; scaled an offline start-up from 3 to 300 in NY; wrote 3 novels with Penguin/Harper, all bestsellers with movie deals. I see things through.
Location: Andheri, Mumbai
Job Role and Responsibility:
- Lead end-to-end data architecture, analytics and structure for a dynamic, fast growing start-up.
- At least 5+ years of experience of experience in writing complex SQL queries and should be hands on it.
- Should have managed at least 4-5 members
- The analytics Specialist will be a part of an agile development team; work on the creation, customization and integration of Data in CRM for the organisation
- Providing insights and developing strategies for MIS and aligning to business objectives in all stages of product life cycle
- Gather requirements for dashboards from business, marketing and operations stakeholders
- Preparing internal reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making
- Analyse data, derive insights and embed it into Business actions
- Responsible for preparation of the AOP (Annual Operation Planning), rolling plans, budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of various other reports which provide business insights and are key business drivers
Ideal candidate should be:
- Data Analytics Visionary.
- Strong in SQL & Excel
- Experience in CRM across business units
- Experience in the field of Data Analysis, Data Visualisation and Data Validation
- Strong in analysing the Data and creating dashboards
- Strong in communication, presentation and business intelligence
- Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with strong sense of ownership for work
Aggressive - Take no prisoners approach
Backed by a reputed founder and 2 of the Top 3 India VCs, this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to make tremendous wealth while working on a mission for an exceptional data starr.