Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:795 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Data Analyst - BFSI Domain (7-12 yrs)
we have an urgent opening for Senior Data Analyst (BFSI Domain) in Mumbai.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst in BFSI domain who will be the link between our technology unit and business unit by building, supporting and ensuring end to end product development which includes understanding user requirement, conceptualizing product, creating prototypes, testing and deployment.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain data systems
- Investigate, track, and report general data issues under the guidance of senior level Data Analyst
- Setup definite workflow processes for automation and repeatable task management
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and clean based on performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Create Dashboards using dashboarding tools such as Tableau, Qliksense etc.
- Possess the required Analytical skills, Communication Skills, Programming Skills, Critical Thinking Skills, Attention to details and Math Skills
- Understand basics of Finance, specifically Credit finance
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Ability to grasp quickly, adapt and deliver within the given deadlines
- Ability to conduct exhaustive research
- Have a strong understanding of Linux (Debian, Fedora & Deepin Distributions), Unix Operating systems & Deployments
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (R, Excel, SPSS, SAS etc
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.