Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:1360 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Senior Credit Manager - Wholesale Credit - Bank (7-14 yrs)
Hiring for a renowned bank
Senior Credit Manager - Wholesale Banking performs the overall management of operations and Credit in WB locations under his/her location, as per the laid down process of the bank and abiding to the policies of RBI and other Regulators.
Position Responsibilities -
1) Analyzing the credit proposal for the Large Corporates in line with Banks internal Credit risk policies guidelines and thorough credit analysis by way of :
- In-depth analysis of operational, business, financial and managerial Risks aspects
- Analyzing of the borrowers Industry - Market and Demand Analysis of the Industry, industry structure, Porters factor, SWOT analysis etc.
- Technical & financial feasibility and due diligence study of the project.
- Comprehensive analysis of financial statements of a proposal
- To keep track of borrowers interim financials
2) To meet the client on regular basis for getting an update on the company's performance
3) Ongoing monitoring and risk management of an assigned portfolio of credit clients and report the same to seniors. Candidate will be directly responsible for the good health of the assigned portfolio.
4) To track external events impacting the borrower / industry and in case of any trigger of early warning signals then take appropriate action on exposure including escalation to senior management.
5) Working on delinquent accounts and following up DPDs to avoid moving to EWS/Watch List category in the portfolio.
6) To adhere to TAT for reviewing the credit proposal as defined and ensure that CAM output meet the banks standard
7) To keep a track on exceptions particularly on the critical items such pending security perfection, covenant testing, pending documentation etc and escalate the issues if overdue for a long period.
8) Responsible for ensuring compliance to internal and external policies / regulatory regime (for example RBIs guidelines on lending, provision etc.)